Brief ResponsibilitiesJob Requirement
- To conduct the Stress Test Procedure / ECG under the supervision of a Physician and able to manage any emergency during the procedure
- Monitor recordings of electromotive variations in action of heart muscle
- Performs appropriate basic, routine and regular delegated medical functions during emergency (AED Unit / CPR / BLS).
- Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patient and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Performs other clinical duties as assigned by doctor on duty.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Cardiovascular or Medical Technologist with minimum 1-2 years working experience as Stress Test Technician/Tread Mill Technician or relevant working experience.
- Possess certification for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS).
- We offer an attractive salary and good career development prospects.
- Vacancy available at Ambulatory Care Centre (ACC) Evesuite, Ara Damansara.