Basic Life Support Training Program
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), is a lifesaving technique. This Course trains the participants to provide high-quality chest compressions and deliver appropriate ventilation to save the victim. The Course adapts latest American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines (2015) to meet the training needs of the participants.
The Basic Life Support training consist of:
- CPR-Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation for unconscious Adult, Child & Infant.
- AED-Automated External Defibrillator Training.
- Choking Management for conscious Adult, Child & Infant.
First Aid Course
First aid course seeks to convey participants the knowledge and skills required by lay and non-medical persons who might encounter an emergency situation at work, at home or at anywhere. This course is based on the three principle’s of First Aid, which determine the objectives to be met during the First Aid Course:
- Preserve Life.
- Prevent Worsening of Condition.
- Promote Recovery.
BLS and First Aid Training Program Methodologies
Qualitas Training Team
Qualitas Training Team are:
- Dato’ Dr R.S. Kumar-Chairman Medical Governance, Board.
- Dr Ramon Varughese- Head of Medical Services Department.
- Sivagamy Kumaresan-State Registered Nurse, BLS Certified Malaysia Training Manager.
- Jeffri Khar Lai Liong-State Registered Nurse
- Suhaida Bt Kasim-Assistant Manager