The purpose of medical surveillance is for the early identification of conditions, if any, that could present an increased worker’s risk of adverse health effects related to the task being performed. The medical surveillance proposal is designed specifically based on the recommendations made by Assessor as documented in CHRA Report. Besides OH reporting, our OHDs are responsible to communicate with the employee, employer and authorities via meeting, presentation, health talk, medical management and notification. This is to ensure our client to receive the highest value for money of our services.
Occupational Health Doctor Visit
There are two types of OHD visits; full-time and part-time. This in-house service enable our client to experience Qualitas’ customized and comprehensive range of Occupational Health Services including but not limited to; our OHD role as medical adviser, OH record-keeping, walk-through survey, Health Key Performance Indicator oriented plan, health talk and many others.
Mobile Audiometry Services
Our Mobile Audiometry Services at your door-step allows our clients to reduce their operation downtime significantly. The Audiometry Report is assessed and endorsed by our OHDs to ensure our services are delivered at the highest standard. The service is provided primarily to the Klang Valley area.
Audiometry Services (STATIC)
Five Static Audiometry services are available during the operation hours at certain Qualitas’ Clinics in Klang Valley and Southern Malaysia. The test is performed and completed by Qualitas’ OHDs at the highest standard of compliance.
Spirometry equipment enable our OHDs to perform Lung Function Test effectively. Seven Qualitas Clinics are equipped with Spirometry machines, which can also utilized by other Qualitas Clinics as requested by client.
Every workplace and organization is exposed to unique type of hazard, which is best determined by occupational health and safety competent persons. To understand this further, it is best for us to perform a preliminary evaluation by conducting a Walk-Through Survey of the workplace by identifying the potential source of hazard at certain workplace. Through this exercise, we are able to closely engage with our client as we understand more of the workplace environment and worker’s job description.
Confined Space Examination
The purpose of a confined space medical assessment is to ensure the employee does not have any medical condition which could expose them to a higher degree of risk or result in injury to themselves or others while in confined spaces, for example claustrophobia and cardiac disease. Confined Space Medicals are includes medical assessment in relation to working in confined spaces, blood pressure & pulse measurements, physical examination, urinalysis, lung function test, report, restrictions and recommendations.
Occupational Health Data Management System
OH Data Management System is an integrated and comprehensive internet-cloud based system that enabled our client to plan in advance and evaluate their performance in managing the overall aspects of Occupational Health at their workplace anywhere and anytime. All relevant OH documents are retrievable and stored in the online system.
Occupational Health Medical Check-Up
We offer various occupational health medical check-up that customize and accommodate the specific needs to your organization. The medical check-up are not limited to Fitness to Work (FTW), Return to Work (RTW), Pre-Employment, Pre-Placement, SOCSO Reporting and many others.
Occupational Health Training
Occupational Health Training comprise of training programme that is customized and designed based on the requirement by the authority, type of hazard and the Health Key Performance Indicator of every organization or workplace. Our training programme are HRDF-Claimable and conducted by OHDs and OHNs.
Occupational Health Talk
Qualitas offers a broad range of health talks and programs that are professionally conducted by our team of experts to promote safe and healthy workplace, better health management and wellness. We customize talk and programs to suit the need of education and awareness with priority in regards to specific hazard exposure and risk at your workplace.
Qualitas Occupational Health Doctors
- Dr Lai Boon Deng | Klinik Kumpulan Medic – KWSP, Kuala Lumpur
- Dr Azwan Abdullah Al-Hadi | Klinik Salak, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
- Dr Puspamary A/P Matthews @ Machap | Klinik Kumpulan Medic – Nottingham University, Broga Selangor
- Dr Yashmini A/P Kesavaraj | Klinik Salak, Nilai, Negri Sembilan
- Dr Vaneesha Balakrishnan | Reddy Clinic, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
- Dr Sivapatham A/L Tharmalingam | Klinik Port Dickson, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan
- Dr Melissa Chin Li Yee | Klinik Aman, Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang
- Dr Dhaneshkumar A/L Kumarasingam | Klinik Asia Masai, Johor Bahru, Johor, Johor Bahru
- Dr Surendran Peter Rajaram | Klinik Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Johor, Johor Bahru
- Dr Susila Raman Nair | Klinik Anis, Shah Alam, Selangor
- Dr Faizal bin Ibrahim | Klinik Proton, Shah Alam, Selangor
- Dr Komathy A/P Radhakrishnan | Klinik Ng & Lee, Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Dr Thiakarajan A/L Pachiappan | Klinik Prime Care, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Dr Haridas Pushpamala | Klinik Kumpulan Medic, Shah Alam, Selangor
- Dr Wong Yew Ken | Klinik IMA, Butterworth, Pulau Pinang
- Dr Mohamed Izham bin Mohamed Iqbal | Klinik IMA, Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang
- Dr Mohd Pishal bin Mohd Pauzi | Poliklinik Puteri & Surgeri, Johor Bahru, Johor Bahru
- Dr Amish Gunvantrai Patel | Klinik Health Plus, Gelugor, Pulau Pinang